Pakistan Sindh Rangers announced the latest jobs in Jang newspaper on August 1, 2021. The Sindh Rangers Department has advertised for the following vacancies as mentioned below. Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria to apply for these positions. Interested candidates can register by following the procedure. Both men and women from across the country will be able to apply for these jobs. The Last Date To Apply to take this opportunity is 04 September 2021.
|Post Date:||August 01, 2021|
|Department:||Pakistan Rangers Sindh|
|Education:||Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary.|
|Place of employment:||Karachi|
|Job address:||Lieutenant Colonel for Director General Pakistan Rangers (Sindh)|
|due date:||04 September 2021.|
- Sub Inspector General Duty (Direct Admission)
- Khatib (live admission)
- Hawaldar / Naik General Duty (Direct Admission)
- Cop Clerk (direct entry)
- Cop General Duty, Cop Cook, Cop Mess Waiter, Cop Maslachi
- Non-Fighter Registered (NCsE)
How to apply
- Go to your nearest polling station.
- The applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan.
- Candidates are free to visit any nearby place as per their convenience irrespective of province / region.
- Candidates will provide the following documents at the time of initial registration.
- Original academic certificate / degree.
- Original Computerized National Identity Card issued by NADRA.
- Original domicile.
- 4x color passport size photos.
- In case of a candidate who has already served in a government / semi-government department, the NOC signed by the head of the department concerned will be provided at the time of initial registration.
- Candidates bring joggers / PT shoes for 1 mile running test.
- No written / physical examination will be taken for the Non-Written Enrollment (NCsE) category.
- Initial registration.
- Medical test
- Physical test
- Written test
- Psychological test.
- The final choice.
- The last medical test.
- Call letter
Finally, the selected candidates will have to undergo initial training at Hyderabad Toll Plaza Super Highway, Training Center near Karachi and School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh).
- Gender: Both male and female
- Education: Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate.
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches and 5 feet 3 inches for women.
Chest: 33 inches for men.
- Age range: 18 to 30 years for women and 18 to 25 years.
- Dismissal / dismissal from any government department or Pakistan Rangers on disciplinary grounds.
- Convicted by any court.
- Earlier, the medical was disqualified by Pakistan Rangers or any other government department.
- Dismissed by Pakistan Rangers in case of fake / fake education certificate.
- Retired from Pakistan Rangers at his request while training in Pakistan Rangers.
- No Objection to Initial Registration (NOC) Certificates are appearing with the Head of Government Department / Semi-Government Department.
- Candidates who are already serving in the Armed Forces / Civil Armed Forces and are absent from the department / organization on absentee leave (OSL) / without leave.
- Date of birth and difference / change / tampering of names in computerized national identity card and educational certificate / documents.
Preliminary tests, medical examinations and registration.
- Punjab and ICT Islamabad = 23 August 2021
- Sindh (Citizen) = 24 August 2021
- Additional day for Punjab and Sindh = 25 August 2021.
- Physical test = 26 August 2021
- Written Test = 27 August 2021
- Sindh (Rural) = 28 August 2021
- KPK / FATA = 30 August 2021
- Balochistan / GB / AJK = 31 August 2021
- Additional day for Sindh / KPK / FATA / Balochistan / GB / AJK = 01 September 2021.
- Physical test = 02 September 2021
- Written Examination = 03 September 2021
- All provinces = 04 September 2021
- Physical / Written Test = 06 September 2021
- Show final merit lists = 07-19 September 2021.
- Medical examination of selected candidates = 20 September – 01 October 2021.
- Arrival of candidates for training = 02 – 03 October 2021.
- Start of training = 04 October 2021