On July 25, 2021, the Pakistan Army Medical Corps announced the employment of M. Cadets in the Nawa Waqf newspaper. The Pakistan Army has advertised vacancies for the Medical Corps as mentioned below. Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria to apply for these positions. Online registration can be done by visiting the official website of Pakistan Army www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or ‘Registration Centers’. The Last Date To Apply to apply for this job is September 09, 2021.
|Eligibility:||Fourth / final year of MBBS|
|Age:||20 to 26 years on July 25, 2021|
|marital status:||Not married|
|Physical standards:||Minimum height: 5 ′ – 4 ″ (162.5 cm)|
|Weight:||4 According to the body mass index|
- Not twice ‘recommended’ by ISSB for postgraduate.
- Intermediate Graduate (PMA Graduate / Equivalent) was rejected twice by ISSB and once by ISSB or GHQ / AHQ / NHQ based Selection Board.
- Rejected once by ISSB for Intermediate / Graduate (PMA Graduate / equivalent) and twice rejected by ISSB or GHQ / AHQ / NHQ based Selection Board Done
- Twice recommended by GHQ / AHQ / NHQ Selection Board for M.Cadet.
- Screened out twice by ISSB.
- Dismissed / removed from government services, including armed faces.
- He was convicted in the Supreme Court of any heinous crime
- Permanent / UNFIT announcement by Medical Board of Appeal (AMB).
Important dates to remember:
|Entry:||02 August 2021- 09 September 2021|
|Preliminary test:||September 16-24, 2021|
Registration via the Internet:
Candidates can register online at either www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. The date and time of the test will be announced on the Internet, for which the individual must have an email account. Once a date is given, it will not be changed. Candidates will have to bring all the required documents.
Registration in AS and RCs
Candidates can report to the nearest AS and RC for registration / allotment of roll number along with the required documents listed below. Candidates will also bring these documents on the day of test.
- 2x certified photocopies of academic and domicile certificates.
- 2x certified photocopy of Form B issued by Computerized National Identity Card or NADRA.
- 4x certified passport size photos.
- Candidates will submit a salary order of Rs. 5,000. 500 / – is clearly in favor of Directorate / DMS1, GHQ Rawalpindi, indicating that it is payable at any branch of Pakistan.
Candidates should be eligible for physical test: –
- 1.6 km run – 81/2 minutes
- Push ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Sit up and repeat in 15 – 2 minutes.
- Chen Ups – 03 reps in 2 minutes.
- Crossing the ditch 7. 4 of x T. 4 ″ 4 feet deep
Early medical test:
Early medical tests in AS & RCs.
Shortlisted candidates will receive notices for intelligence / personality test through AS & RCs and will be interviewed by the GHQ Selection Board at their nearest station through the website / call applicator. Proposed candidates will be medically examined at the nearest CMHs. The final selection on GHQ will be based on the overall performance of the candidate.
Upon successful completion of medical education and other requirements of Scheme M. Cadet, a commission will be given as a Captain in the Army Medical Corps.
Basic military training:
22x weeks basic military training at Pakistan Military Academy Abbottabad.
Finally, selected candidates will be required to sign a bond for service of Army Medical Corps for at least 6 years after passing MBBS.
Pak Army Medical Corps as M Cadet Jobs 2021