Get PEEF Scholarship 2021 For downloading matric and intermediate online forms peef.org.pk From this page, under the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund for PEEF Matric Scholarship, the Chief Minister’s Merit Scholarship (CMMS) program has announced its amazing and wonderful offers primarily for students.
PEEF Intermediate Scholarship 2021 is administered by the Punjab Government. Students who have completed 60% marks in Matriculation / Intermediate examinations are eligible to apply. This scholarship has been announced for the year 2021. Those interested in the entire Sindh meeting are eligible to apply after the eligibility criteria.
All students who are citizens of Pakistan are welcome to apply and both genders are eligible to apply for this scholarship. So, now that I’ve heard the good news, I’ll tell you more about eligibility criteria, disability status, and how to apply in the topics below.
PEEF Scholarship Eligibility 2021:
- All candidates who have passed the Intermediate / Matriculation Examinations 2019 are welcome to apply with at least 60% marks.
- Applicants do not want to get less than 60% marks through academic career.
- Applicants who have declared a monthly family income (including self, spouse, and family) are equal to or less than 23,000 / eligible to apply.
Eligibility rules for PEEF benefits:
- Current / Permanent / Regular Teachers Members of Government Departments / Educational Institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to enter the university and apply for a visa and the decision of the selection committee will be final.
- PEEF reserves the right to reject the application form without giving any reason.
Benefits include the following expenses:
- tuition fee
- Boarding and accommodation expenses
- Health insurance
How do I apply for the 2021 PF Scholarship?
Interested candidates can download Scholarship application Formed from Puff.org.pk and complete Scholarship application Create a form with relevant documents and send this form PEEF Link Wahdat Road, Lahore 54600 / – All Scholarship applications Must reach the office PEEF Before the due date
How much is a PAF Scholarship?
Rs.9680 / – per month or as revised. Students will have to pay any debts that are not included Scholarship.
What is a PEF Scholarship?
PEEF One is active Scholarship Scheme that provides Benefits At the doorstep of talented students from Punjab and other provinces including AJK, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan and ICT.
How do I apply for a scholarship?
- Explain why this is a good match for you Scholarship. …
- Establish a formal accent, use clear structure and check spelling. …
- Match your cover Letter For context.
What is the amount of PAF Scholarship for undergraduate students?
Unlike student loans, a Scholarship Basically Free money, Which means it doesn’t have to be repaid. In addition to the gifts offered by colleges and universities, many are private Benefits Available, often funded by foundations, corporations, and other independent organizations
Can I get a scholarship with a 3.0 GPA?
They can give awards Benefits People who need financial support. Or it may be open to students with low scores 3.0. Lots of colleges and Scholarship Providers see your non-me GPA. Scholarship Providers usually ask GPA Between 3.5 and 4.0 to attract high achieving students.
How to apply for a PEEF Scholarship:
- The application form can be downloaded from the PEEF website www.peef.org.pk/Cmms.
- Properly filled form should be sent to the above address.
- The application Last Date To Apply is February 14, 2021.
- Delayed applications and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Make Money Online Click here
PEEF Scholarship 2021
Application Last Date To Apply: February 14, 2020.